Fulvic Link is at the leading edge of biostimulants. Australian owned and operated, it is the culmination of over 15 years of research and development.
• Enhances nutrient uptake and translocation within the plant.
• 100% water sourced fulvic acid
• Sophisticated, targeted extraction technology and quality control
• No chemical extraction, mining or heat processing.
• Higher Cation Exchange Capacity (CEC)
• 100% Low molecular weight
• Endorsed by commercial users and independent testing.
International Humic Substances Society (IHSS) preferred test method report concluded: ‘the acid group concentration is sufficiently high to make it a serious candidate for agricultural uses where ion exchange properties are important’.
• Enhanced growth and yield
• The guesswork taken out of fulvics.
• Resistance to drought, disease and insect attack.
• Superior turf surface stability
• Improved resistance to physical impact
Independently Tested. Customer Endorsed