Fulvic Link is at the leading edge of plant biostimulants and advanced natural products to support animal health. Australian owned and operated, Fulvic Link technology is the culmination of over 15 years of research and development
• Sophisticated, targeted extraction technology and quality control
• No chemical extraction, mining or heat processing.
• Higher Cation Exchange Capacity (CEC)
• 100% Low molecular weight
• Endorsed by commercial users and independent testing.
• Enhanced growth and yield
• The guesswork taken out of fulvics.
• Resistance to drought, disease and insect attack.
• Superior turf surface stability
• Improved resistance to physical impact
"Damaged roots due to poor quality water, carbonate and bicarbonate issues and exchangeable sodium at 57%....never seen the roots this bad, 4-6 single brown roots on average per plug, 0/10 rating."
Fulvic Link applied at 16 L/Ha weekly for 8 weeks was the only program change made. "Roots now rated 8/10, 60+ roots per plug to 130 mm depth. All this in an almost saturated profile, the Fulvic Link has certainly played a significant part in the track racing the best it ever has in winter."